The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 10.5” of staircase width. Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track. Pinnacle's patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 60 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants! The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at bottom of the staircase.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – folds as narrow as 10.5” when footrest and seat are folded!
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth and quiet ride
- No grease or lubrication required for nylon polymer gear rack; low maintenance and easy to clean
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy and ergonomic operating control and condition indicator lights
- Operable in a power outage – up to 60 trips!
- Comfortable upholstered seat with full-sized backrest and standard retractable seat belt
- Safety sensors in the footrest and chassis will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- Options/Accessories: Key lock to protect from unauthorized use, Folding rail (increases minimum folded width to 13.0"), Additional track over 16'
350 lb (159 kg)
19" W x 16" D x 18" H
15'6" Standard; up to 70'
up to 45°
Nylon Polymer Helical Worm Gear
• Final Limit Switch
• Chassis Obstruction Sensors
• Centrifugal Overspeed Brake
• Swivel Seat Cut-off Switch
• Bi-directional Footrest Obstruction Sensor
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Select link below to go to Harmar website for further information on the SL600 model.